Halem Family Scholarship
The Halem Family Scholarship was established in April 2018 by Maxine A Halem ’66 and Robert D. Halem ’65 to support UCLA undergraduate students based on financial need in the following preferential order:
- Freshman student who had matriculated from Gilroy High School in Gilroy, California.
- Freshman from Gilroy, California.
- Transfer student who had previously matriculated from Gilroy High School in Gilroy, California.
- Transfer student from Gilroy, California.
- Freshman or Transfer student from Salinas, California.
- Freshman or Transfer student from Watsonville, California.
The donors would like to simultaneously support one new student each year with impactful awards. It is the donors’ intent that as the cost of attendance increases, the scholarship awards will also increase to best meet the growing needs of students.
- up to $4K per year