Virginia Frey Scholarship
The Virginia Frey Scholarship Fund was established in 2008 to provide four-year full tuition scholarships annually to UCLA for incoming freshmen students from El Monte High School in Los Angeles County.
- Covers the Cost of Full Tuition -- Renewable; Notification by April 8
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be graduating from El Monte High School in Los Angeles County?
- Are you a California resident?
- Have you submitted the FAFSA or Dream Act Application?
- Please provide the best cell phone number for the UCLA Center for Scholarships and Scholar Enrichment to contact you regarding your scholarship if necessary.
- Write an essay that discusses your goals as well as any challenges that you have overcome. What extracurricular activities and/or community service experiences have proven most important to you, and why?
- Please upload an official or unofficial copy of your high school transcript
- CV/RESUME: Please provide a CV or Resume.
- Please write a 100-150 word bio that focuses on your leadership and extracurricular experiences and includes a brief statement of current career goals.
- Please provide the name and e-mail of an individual who will provide a letter of reference. The recommendation cannot be from a peer or family member. Your recommender will automatically receive a link prompting them to upload the recommendation via the UCLA Scholarship Portal.
- Show 4 more